11/14/11

YOU AND I.



"You see, I'm all grown up now."

He said,

"Just put your feet down child,
'Cause you're all grown up now."

Just like a photograph,

I pick you up.
Just like a station on the radio,
I pick you up.
Just like a face in the crowd,
I pick you up.
Just like a feeling that you're sending out,
I pick it up.
But I can't let you go.
If I let you go,
You slip into the fog...

This love was big enough for the both of us.

This love of yours was big enough to be frightened of.
It's deep and dark, like the water was,
The day I learned to swim. 


I just wish you were here so you could experience the view outside my balcony. I hope you have something just as beautiful AND MORE today.


I love you and I wish you the most amazing things TODAY and ALWAYS.

Wear your black dress today. Do something you REALLY like. Love those around you! and they will love you the triple! be thankful! humble! sharp! beautiful! and doors will open!

WERE ALMOST THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS