12/3/11

2 by GLAMCULT.


OK

ONE THING was to read the article on the online version...

And another was to actually see my name and 2's printed on the december issue of the GLAMCULT.

Made it all so real and official in this bizarre but extremly exciting way.

My heart goes to Steffie Henderson (GLAMCULT's fashion editor) for giving me and my black & white baby this sweet opportunity!

PS. PLEASE NOTE! I'm on the same page with Azzedine Alaia?! WATAP!!!!...like Paris H.would say: "...HUGE"



5 comments:

  1. omg! Congratulations! you´re right above Azzedine.
    Sooooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im also happy for you...you deserve it !! i love you!!! and i admire the perseverance!! <3<#<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastisch, leuk!!!! gefeliciteerd Giulliano.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS