12/15/11

AN ANIMATED CR1ME.






Both of these montages, by my sister Lucciana - cr1me.tumblr.com

The atmosphere within is just amazing.

Her references, slow mo's, cuts, contrasts, timing.....CHECK CHECK CHECK!

Once again I'm so surprised by this one thing I never saw, something she just pops out and says, HERE! I can also do this!...and I'm everytime like daaaaaayam, I'm not even pass 25 yet and the next generation is already out and about! here and rulling!

But I LOVE it.

I was so shocked but extremly inspired by knowing that all the footage in each montage wasn't just disposable video material she had lying around in dvd's or something?....she actually has been building each edit out of small video fragments that she recorded with her smart phone and just glued it onto the rest of fragments according to the music.

Simply the art of editing but in a primitive 21st century, cyber-romantic kind of way.

1 comment:

  1. wow.....great comments! LUCCIANA WE ARE ALL PROUD !!! :) keep on touching our lives with your art! it also counts!!!
    <3 u...

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS