12/15/11

DID LANA DEL REY GET POSESSED BY THE VIRGIN MARY?! IT MUST BE CAUSE THIS BE WAY TOO DIVINE!



I'd seriously die a million deaths for this!!!!!!!!!

It's unbelievable how simple and yet so strong this is............................................................

I love how iconic she's become in a matter of seconds. She's just.....UP THERE, untouchable.

She just sits there, and let you wonder, is she a queen? is she a goddess? is she dead? an angel? or is she just a bored princess in her beautifully boring castle????

I don't know why but the whole message in the video about: "WE BURN SO HARD BUT WE WONT BURN LONG" makes me think so much about the comparissons being made lately in between Lindsay Lohan and Marilyn Monroe, and how Lindsay seems to be obsessed about dying young, iconic and beautiful just like Marilyn did.

But I guess miss Lohan is once again not in the right track, because Lana has become EXACTLY what she could have been.

I mean, it's not that hard LiLo, you're a bad girl, face it, EMBRACE IT! DIE! BURN! PLAY WITH TIGERS!.....

PS. to wrap it up, the whole thing is just so VOGUE, and her face???? where to even start.....gosh.....it's perfection....I can see New York's society rushing up to their surgeons with pictures of Lana like: MAKE ME HER, NOW.

God knows I would!

2 comments:

  1. she's the epitome of myself
    ahah
    she always looks bored and not easy to impress.
    plus this song made me had a sad moment remembering my ex!
    well, that's why Lana is the new black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS POST
    everything I wanted to read about Lana, i heard Video Games and then I saw this video and died of artistic overdose, seriously, she makes me want to cry and smile at the same time

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS