1/10/12

LOVE VS OWENS.


CAN U BELIEVE I FOUND THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?????????

And ok, now it looks as if I just find amazing things all the time after the post previous this one, but this happened already a while ago.

I was riding my bike on my way to school with my sis at the back (like the tick she is) and we were rapping some serious ASAP Rocky when I saw this bunch of leather all crumped up in the bushes.

Half wet, and half stinking like a homeless person, something at the back of my head told me this had some serious Rick Owens potential.

What do y'all think???????? is my subconcious totally sick and fucked up for letting me wear something that probably belonged to Courtney Love 15 years ago???

Or do you agree on the Owens appeal?


6 comments:

  1. wait... you found it!? You probably did some serious washing, but still! I agree with karl. You are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID!!!!!.....the smell...oh my god...it was the-rri-ble...but now it smells nice and leather-y again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karl! btw! I sent u an e-mail sometime ago! did you get it?.....I got your e-mail address from one of your blogs but I think you never got it? or did you? X

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS