2/1/12

NEVER EVER.


1. An ABFAB magazine poster I stole outside "SEX SHOP HANS" around the corner of school.

2. While in Paris I hated seeing how army print had taken over the streets once again. Then I got back to Holland and what was the first thing I did? I bought the ugliest army print fleece sweater from ZARA from the SALE piles.

3. MY BABIES!!! Although it would have been IDEAL to have had them before Paris, I'm so glad they're finally here. It's so weird how the whole pro active way of dressing for upcoming spring has struck me so drastically; not only my work at school but as well my personal style. I mean, here I am, in army print-camping gear and dying to own a pair of SNEAKERS, which I know I would have probably puked over by just seeing them on someonelse a year ago.

Never say never bitches.

3 comments:

  1. HOWW!!!!!!!! omg i want them so bad, how can you fit them? what are you size 39!?

    Best Regards
    Kristian
    Never-Written.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kristian, on the net you can find them up to sizes 40 & 41! I know, I was also scared to order them cause mine came from freakin KOREA where people, and mostly girls, are two times smaller in comparison to western sizes, but I fit them perfectly!! you want the ebay link????? they were really cheap too!...pictures are scary though, but in real they're fiiiiine.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS