1/30/12

PARIS FULL OF GRACE: MISSING EVERY SECOND OF IT.


 While in Paris we'd work from 9am till 7pm-ish.

We got there, it was dark; we left, it was dark.

With our feet obviously killing us after spending a whole day standing, walking around hanging clothes back and forth (most of the times on heels or some sort of platform), we would get out and try to make something out of our evenings by having dinner in or out of the hotel, drinks, or anythingelse that would give us that extra Paris taste.

No matter what we did, and no matter how tired I felt, everytime I lied in bed I felt like I needed more hours to make that one day feel complete. And not exactly cause I was unsatisfied but mostly over-hyped.

But if I go through all these above I feel soooooooooooooooooooo so happy!

Not only was I once again surrounded by beauty 24/7 but I think I met my lost gay twin brother from NYC who's from Persia but who we asume was my latina sister in a past life. BARDIA BACCARDIA LET'S GO PARTIA IN MY CARDIA AMERICAN EXPRESS CARDIA IT'S NOT HARDIA GET SMARTIA. Sorry, inside work-joke.

BTW!!!! how SICK! do those "2" pants look on Suzanne on pic #9??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she killed it that day.
Special thanks to her for helping make most of my pictures during the whole trip!

and how SICKER is my new denim Birkin bag-print a la trompe l'oeil??????!!! 
I still can't get over it. It's pretty much the only thing I bought together with that Hello Kitty japan-fever tee on pic #31. 

I'd love to write forever and share with you guys every single detail but as the beautiful Parisian bubble brakes, I need to go back to school tomorrow 9am sharp as a razor and I'm DEAD...although this morning in Brussels I slept till I felt like the world could see my collapsed face again.


For now I'll just let these babies talk for themselves.


Love y'all!


X


5 comments:

  1. more people should be like you.
    optimistic and gorgeus.

    proud and loving you!
    u so inspiring and lucky!
    u stay this awesome!
    true friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30.1.12

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    THIS-IS-SO-LOVELYY
    yo bag be a dream
    and these picture are so cool gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) nice you had fun, keep on getting there :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you make a Hello Kitty -shirt look good? Bitch u kreisi.

    -Ainosi

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS