1/19/12

SHADES OF "G".



Printing right now what just became my new and first business card ever!

Right after my exams earlier...

as if sleeping for only four hours and waiting for a whole day to have a nerve-wracking presentation wasn't enough...

I rushed to my friend's house, Robbe Wieles, who's my hero at the moment! AND! the smart graphic designer responsible for these new shades of "G". Not only do I have a business card I'm dying to rub all over everyone's faces, but also a really good and PRO-looking portfolio and W E B S I T E !

I'm putting my all in this CV+Portfolio since I'll be hunting for an internship while in Paris! so please cross your fingers, toes, whatever twistable limb you might have so I end up somewhere amazing.

As for website, only need to make a couple of decisions about the site before we really make it public, but it's just there, waiting to be chosen! modified and published!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! Looks great :) http://herlux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you get a kick ass internship

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS