1/8/12

TWENTY TWELVE.


I LOVE YOU ALL

I'm sorry for my shamelesly long absence

But holidays this time felt like Gwen Stefani well said it once: the sweet escape.

This is pretty much, more or less the kind of stuff I've been wearing lately, the mood, the hair, THE FEELING.

SO full of love, so rich, so embracing that I'm just sort of numb.

And although I'm extremly sad because Holland did NOT have a white xmas last year, I just couldn't be at a better place right now.

Surprisingly, I've been noticing extremly sweet comments being made lately on posts I made waaaaaaay back in time. It's kinda lovely to know that "SILENCE DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE FORGOTTEN" and there's a couple of you probably reminiscing on what this once used to be.

Because of this, I want to remind the few of you who so loyally follow my steps, that I very much appreciate all of your kind words, and that sometimes the amount of content might not be massive around here from my side, but the amount of LOVE put into every post I make _is_.

3 comments:

  1. Every post here on HOLY is a new inspiration, a new concept, but always following the feeling of familiarity you have given me (and others) throughout the times. Thank you for everything you've done and continue to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this shirt is great! i would love to have it too ((:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep on being as you are keeping yourself will get you everywhere..because you are that special person in that special timeline! Everything you do will be coming back to you!

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS