2/21/12

THIS IS HOW DIRTY GIRLS GET CLEAN.

AT LAST! started BLEND'in!

Actually this is already my 2nd post at BLEND online this far.

I decided to start off good with something really close to me and personal and therefore I based my first post on my sister's latest video montage remember?!..it ends up being that the directives at BLEND magazine were so fund of her production that now it's actually going to be used for somethingelse; something bigger, better!

So I'm really happy for her! and the rest of  opportunities coming her way.

And I mean, how cool is it to have your first guest post turned down for being too good for the blog???!..........................need I say more?!

Anywhore, please go check the real post on BLEND.NL and listen to Father John Misty's "Hollywood forever Cemetery Sings", then tell me how many times you watched the video before you got "enough" of it.



X

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS