3/8/12

SEVEN DAYS, ONE BODY; CAN YOU FEEL IT?



The 5th video montage by my sister Lucciana Bolivar. LOV THIS SO MUCH.

This video had me cringing the whole way through the end. Did you feel it? with every fall? and tear? with every half-scared look that always ends with a humble smile?!

There's something about modelling world recorded on video that always makes me want to pick these girls up from the ground, hold them and hug them.

A world and a lifestyle that a lot look down on, but that me personally have a lot of RESPECT for.

It's not about pointing out CRUELTY, it's about admiring what they do.

So this one's for every single beautiful and hard working model-girl I know and ever met!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8.3.12

    Amazing, i love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12.3.12

    this one's very good. your sister is talanted. and you're too. and i believe that i am as well. haha. so cool

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS