4/7/12

BYE BYE JUNIOR HIGH.


last night one of my favourite parties of the year took place once again in Rotterdam.

Pre-party at the Hilton
Party at the rooftop
Champagne
lots of suits
beautiful and ill-fitted ones
huge dresses
short dresses
fugly dresses
insignificant dresses
damn good crunky music
slow jams
red wine stains
lot of gossip
amazing people
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

The whole night was one big beautiful blurr. I don't how the hell I got so many cuts n bruises, but NO REGRETS, in fact, I'd bruise up and get cut if I could do it all over again!

And did I just forget to mention I got to crown Prom Queen, King and Queer of the night with the unbelievably fabulous Martin C De Waal.

Shit got trully unreal.
Loved ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS