4/20/12

TRYING TO BE A MAN IS A WASTE OF A WOMAN.



Y'all should get a leather vest like this one, I swear.

I mean, good luck finding one, but if you DO, your wardrobe crisis days will come to an end.............sort of.

The pants in the middle picture are new. Rando skinnies I found 2nd hand and kinda swore they wouldn't fit by the look of the leg pipes, but they did.

I'm glad I found them, I'm mostly glad to have paired them with that gorge Carven tee from my bf's forgotten clothing pile cause the prints from both are a match made in black & white heaven.

Trouser crisis is just one of the few I'm going through right now though, in fact, I'm back to dreaming about snakes that come to see me from high and beautiful trees, and falling teeth, but I rather not darken your blog round with my unsuccesful tales and distorted dream meanings of my waking life.

SO! TROUSER CRISIS IT IS! I  hate all of them at the moment.....or I'm just bored out of my mind with the whole pile. I'm so ready for really short short short shorts in really worn out jerseys or sun-kissed denim, BLISS.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I stumbled across a Leather jacket at the salvation army today... looked kind of like your vest but with sleeves. UGH, the price tag though... plus the shoulders were way to bulky for me. I love all of these looks. SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS