6/20/12

C H O L I A N O S. PAISLEY TEARS OF JOY.

Photobucket

SO FIRST THINGS FIRST!

And as promised, hereby the final and official runway shots of my third year collection "CHOLIANOS".


Not only did I almost name the collection after myself on purpose for many reasons, but I also feel trully identified with the type of boy I created this year. That goes for both, ways of going around style AND life.

Only God knows the things I've had to do to get through this year. These six entire looks therefore are the timeline of this arduous and extense process I gave myself into with body and soul.

Screw Beyonce with her DIVA, cause GIULIANO is the new definition of a HUS-TLER.

Lemme know what you think dear holies.
X.

2 comments:

  1. well done! it is a great collection. love it.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS