7/20/12

AKA WHEN REAL LIFE KICKS IN.


So since I'm not able to make any kind of pictures lately, we'll have to do with my bf's iPhone quality pictures which are really not bad quality pics actually and always add a little bit of grayniness a la polaroid to the composition.

I'm wearing a red lace slitted shirt under this coat, so pitty you can't see it. I had been researching Ann Sofie Back for a whole morning that day so I was feeling quite slitty and deconstructive.

I'm attending a 90's party tonight and I'm almost sure there will be no Aaliyah to be heard, and that saddens my heart.

2 comments:

  1. This coat is so beautiful, love the volume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had to costumize it tho, cause the detailing was quite 80's haha.....your guys' blog is BEAUTIFUL by the way.

      Delete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS