7/31/12

I'M NOT A BOY NOT YET A MAN.


These two babes are the reason why I still think I could pull off a pearl necklace so off the hookingly well....show up at parties and have a fashion moment; OR fail epically.

First time was while watching style.com's show reviews on video, as I religiously do every season, and then there he was: Mr. Valli talking about his gorgeous couture dresses from Fall 11, and I was struck. I just didn't know wether to love it or spit on my screen, so I decided to love it and embrace the clash.

And then we have Peter from Low Couture whom I only discovered recently and whose blog I instantly loved. His outfit posts have that Céline-ish static aesthetic which is often just the right amount of awkward for me but still effortless and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS