7/8/12

THE UN-POSH ISSUE.



WHERE had Wavy Spice been all my life?!

I love how right at the beginning it looks as if she was stepping out of the Grand hotel in Paris, but then she heads off to Central Park for a pretty sunny and flashy (maybe fleshy?) day out with the garlfriend$$$$$$$

I mean gosh don't we all at some point feel and pretend to be "posh"? but deep down inside we all know we have a little bit (or in my case A LOT) in us of what these girls have in them.

And fuck all people who say that just by using the word "posh" or fancy" you're un-posh and un-fancy right away; I mmmmmmmmean look at Victoria Beckham aka POSH spice and where she is now. Even tho she super fab and loaded we all know she's just like these girls, came from the same place as these girls and probably LOVES to have fun in her private gardens JUST LIKE THESE GIRLS. So why not advertise it once in a while?

WHY WAIT TILL EFFIN WINTOUR DICTATES IT'S COOL TO BE UN-POSH???????

NOT TO MENTION I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SONG TOO, here's the other deal, I want HOLY to take the right _next step_ but still I don't wanna betray everything I've stood up for this far, so I've had a little bit of an inner blogger-identity crisis lately. But luckily, this song and these girls tonight smacked me right across the face and told me:

BITCH BE UN-POSH.

Cause if I look around, all I see is one big fingerprint, being followed, reproduced, burnt and therefore KILLED and I would hate to fall into being a blog following any of those steps.

1 comment:

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS