8/4/12

HOOD ANGEL.

 pics by Lucci.



So here I am, in an ice-hockey tee pretending to be all basketball about it. Just bringin' cuteness to the game.

Today is gay pride day in the NL, taking place in Amsterdam. And as proud as I might be of being who I am today, I honestly think there's more worrying issues to FIX and talk about in these big cities in relation with the rest of people around us than things to blindly celebrate.

On the other hand, my love and curiousity for Wavy Spice grows with everyday that goes by. Recently interviewed by WONDERLAND online, she dropped the bomb about an upcoming mixtape called "Felicity Island" and I . JUST . CAN'T . WAIT. Me and her have plans of our own on the other hand which I will be soon displaying and telling you all about around here.

Still, there's tons of friends waiting out there today for this hood angel to fuck shit up around town, so let's see where pride leads to tonight!

HAPPY PRIDE TO ALL MY QUEERS AND GIRLS! 
Cause us gays would be nothing without our girls, and our girls would be nowhere without us.

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is perfection!! Love the proportions.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS