8/19/12

IRRELEVANCY WILL BE IGNORED.

 pics by Jean Poodle.

So the Brussels trip is over and I spent a whole (STEAMY) day back in the NL at the beach right before the week starts. I don't know wether I'm hangover from the constant icy rosé sips under the sun, or just recovering from one delicious food coma after the other. But one thing I do know is that the Pradel's gardens had my heart once again. And my stomach hurts.

Now that I think about it there were so many killer pictures I could have made during this trip to show you guys, but on the other hand it were 40 degrees we were dealing with, (don't no bitch felt like making no pictures) and once in a while one should lay down all of them cyber bugs and just BE............in a cold bath tub with doritos and diet coke for example.

This shirt is one of the many presents I got from my BF this time! I'll be showing the rest little by little. Pin stripe oxford shirt, just keepin it real cute oversized Hamptons style; with a leather hat to kink things up of course.

Whatelse can I say? I got beach hair and highways have holograms nowadays. Life's good.

2 comments:

  1. love the looseness. sometimes i just want to swim in my clothing

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you look so good and I am so glad I found your blog! |Following you right now xo

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS