8/30/12

KINDNESS: FOREVER INVINCIBLE.

pics by Jean Poodle.

Sorry for the absence!

After Brussels then came a whole week Amsterdam and then all kinds of surprise events back home. Today I need to keep on interning, then go borrow clothes, borrow jewels at the antiques, come back home and off to Amsterdam again to Weekday's official store opening. Jessica six will be giving her all at the opening's afterparty with the rest of the Knuckle Duster Agency babies!

School's almost starting again for a lot of people, and I of course have already been checking out the new meat at the introduction days. Quite Blair Waldorf of me, but I need to know who I'll be dealing with around school whole upcoming academic year.

New York's hip hop scene keeps on knocking me off my socks with everyday that goes by on the other hand. There's a brand new kid, song, beat popping up as we....blog? they all so fresh, effortless and mofokin ON POINT. My BLEND interview with Wavy Spice will come out anytime from now; A MUST READ! realer than the realest.

4 comments:

  1. Your style is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing & your style is breath-taking..literally. I found your blog 10minutes ago & I fell inlove. You're definately on my favourite blog's list. I can't wait to see more pages. I've only seen 13 pages of your blog.

    rebeccaalonzo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS