8/14/12

PURPLE KISSES ON YOUR NECK, THINKING ABOUT THE DAY WE MET.

pics by Jean Poodle.

Right before I started writing this I realised how funny it is to have made these new outfit pics in front of the yellow container next to my house.

Cause this big fat yellow container was my "tripod", my photographer for a long time every morning before I went to school. Therefore the static almost identical kind of self-portraits I used to make and re-post on VIUTIFUL. But since I don't have a camera anymore, I guess having a real photographer and a boyfriend be the same person under my roof was the perfect kind of situation for this next step I'm making.

I'm sorry it's only outfit posts nowadays btw! but we have been having so much fun while shooting them everytime that I think we're having a blogging-phase here; it will pass don't worry! or at least I will have more of the usual Holy dreamy-street content in between as soon as I get my hands on a new smart phone or camera.

I'm barefoot cause today was indoor-day. On indoor days I like to wear outfits I still don't have shoes to match with. So as long as you don't go anywhere you will always look perf, natural and relaxed instead of ........"almost there".

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE NEW PHOTOS BABE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gahhh... such fantastic photos that Cedric takes!
    X

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS