8/9/12

THE SERPENT VS THE TREE OF LIFE.

pics by Jean Poodle.

These snake print leggings I once fell in love with and bought at the H&M had never seen daylight before this moment earlier today.

It's the kind of piece you need the ratchets to get over and forget before you're finally able to wear them. It's only THEN when people can see them by how amazing they are and not where they came from. And then they ask: "damn where they from?" and you're like "oh my mom rocked them in the 80's k thx bye".

This cotton muslin shirt is one of my favourites. It's semi see-through, so light and soft. I never iron it on purpose. I also cut the bottom edges cause it was too long and I like me a cute fray too. Never forget to mis-button your shirts ppl! if the look is non-chalant enough you might pull it off.

Shorts used to be viscose poly pants; also met my scissors.

2 comments:

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS