9/4/12

BLENDING TOPICS: Wavy Spice.


INTERVIEW #2 OUT NOW!


So glad this one got finally released! first because I think I fell off my chair a couple of times the first time I read it, so I hope you do too; and second cause I had specially made this illustration for when the interview was ready and published. But it became one of those things you make, and you want to show everyone right away but you can't cause then you'll probably ruin a bigger moment.

FB friends got the private illustration sneak peak though, srry!

Oh yes, this I wanted to drop around here a long time ago too: If you're a follower and you feel like adding me on FB, I love it, but DO drop me a line saying so please...cause FB can get me real paranoid sometimes and if I don't recognize you I can go cray in a matter of seconds and I might just unfriend you too.

So THAT said please keep on adding me, following me, reading me, COMMENTING me; I love how some of my old readers have come back posting sweet stuff again. MUCHOS KISSES to the new ones too! X

2 comments:

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS