9/10/12

IN A HOOD MOOD.

pics by Jean Poodle.

So these are the jeans I've been living in ever since the Weekday store opening. With just the right amount of high waist 90's baggy denim (very Aaliyah very Lisa Left Eye Lopes) and Margiela oversized waist pleat jeans, this is exactly what my pants repertoire needed.

This week will be FUN.

Wednesday seeing Suzanne after her trip to Japan AND someone who might be able to give my blog a hhholy make-over; thursday Fashion's Night Out in Amsterdam and friday Margreeth Olsthoorn's (Queen of Rotterdam) second store's official opening. Later on that day I will be door bitchin' at Gay Palace, Rotterdam (dressed in chola realness, baby hairs, EVERYTHING) for the World of the Witte de Witt's closure party while Cédric makes his DJ debut inside. Saturday MAD party with Boris and Boris, and sunday high tea with people in the hotel binniz.

But okay, enough name-dropping. 

Please lock up your skinnies for a month and get on this game. While you're at it, listen to all these (I know this sounds like a good advice but it's more of an order):

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful new silhouette you've created with those jeans. (Only for the tiny waisted!) And I really want to hate those Marant sneakers on you, but I can't. Great look, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UUUUGh those jeans are all I'm about right now, I need a pair.. I have a photo saved on my desktop of a super similar pair.., so amazing

    and I swear our music taste is like, completely identical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too good, gotta sidebar ya

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jeans are amazing. They suit you!
    + I love Azealia Banks !

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your style so much <3 and i want yr military green worn out t-shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is just what I needed right now. Oh and you look hot as alwayzz

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS