9/19/12

WANNA BE AND BECOMING.

picture by Jean Poodle.

A lost outfit picture from my not so long ago party days in Amsterdam.

But the time has finally come; to slow down a little and speed it all up once again regarding school. I got so many ideas I want to get rolling. For the last two years of my art academy experience at the fashion department I let myself go more than once and I have no regrets. There was never a limit or teacher who could tell me something was "not done" or "off point". In fact it were that kind of remarks that motivated me to make the "off point" worth looking at and make it RIGHT.

Like this I managed to create untouchable little worlds of my own and collections which looked and felt exactly how I meant them to.

This year nonetheless, I'm more in a seducing kind of mood rather than a combat one. With having proved myself and my work right to those who judge me, I feel like I will finally be able to enroll in my process with more confidence and love than ever.

So bitches better get ready cause this won't be about guys in black & white mini skirts or dolphin embroideries and disected gold fingers; what's about to hit them is something only I'm able to do.

THE UNIQUE IS ON THE RISE.

6 comments:

  1. On a roll <3 U go Boli

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes!! yer so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I like this outfit. I'd give the proportions a try, but since I'm too short, I think I'd look like a dwarf, so nevermind.
    Anyway, I'm excited about what you'll come up with this year. It's always nice to see works with a strong point of view.

    stilodorito.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YANG MAU BELI SILAHKAN.
    JUAL OBAT ALAT KEBUTUHAN DEWASA.
    Call senter open 24.jam
    082 111 347 444 -- 087 833 500056 PIN: 3277C220
    UNTUK KETERANGAN SELEKAPYA KELIK DI BAWAH INI.

    WWW.SUPERKUAT.COM
    Obat Kuat Sex
    Alat Bantu Pria
    Alat Bantu Wanita
    Pembesar Payudara
    Aneka Kondom
    Obat Kuat
    Obat Pembesar Penis
    Obat Kuat Oles
    Obat Perangsang Wanita
    Obat Pelangsing Badan
    Obat Peninggi Badan
    Obat Penggemuk Badan

    WWW.OBATALATDEWASA.COM
    Obat Kuat Pembesar Penis
    Alat Bantu Sex Pria
    Alat Bantu Sex Wanita
    Alat Pembesar Penis
    Kondom Dan Ring Silikon
    Minyak Pembesar Penis
    Obat Kuat Oles
    Obat Kuat Pria
    Obat Pembesar Penis
    Pelangsing Badan
    Pelicin Vagina
    Pembesar Payudara
    Penyubur Sperma
    Perapat Vagina

    KUJUNGI WEP KAMI.
    superkuat.com
    obatalatdewasa.com
    www.alatpenis.com
    www.pembesaralatkelamin.blogspot.com
    www.nesa3.blogspot.com
    agenvimaxpembesarpenis.zz.mu
    www.pembesarkelaminpria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS