10/16/12

THIS IS AN ONLY ILLUSION. THIS IS MY ONLY DELUSION.

 pics by Jean Poodle.

This is the realm of my wildest dreams. These are my wildest dreams.

FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! all these knits and leather babies were screaming to go for a walk, all bags, hats and scarfs got hungry for the ride too.

This, literally, golden knit came to me last summer and the time to shine in it has finally come. I feel very Michael Jackson in Balmain in it tbqfh and I don't mind the feeling at ALL. The leather pants are just another of my second hand treasures; they're so thick and heavy, it's almost exhausting to wear them and walk around school (which is built as a square with no shortcuts) for a whole day. BUT HEY, lesson #3: if you feel comfortable, you never get THE LOOK.

#firstworldspoiledbratproblems

School starts in two weeks and I might score a job tomorrow.

WHY? because I love it ciao.

This song is all I've listened to for two days in a row.
RIP baby girl Aaliyah X
Musically immortal & Queen 4ever.


6 comments:

  1. wow. speechles. amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits!! def. Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sparklessssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new header. and those pants!

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS