11/8/12

BE YOUNG BE DOPE BE PROUD.

 pics by Olya Oleinic.

I'M SO SO FIRED UPPPPPPPPPPPP

1. because Lana del Rey's Paradise edition is _finally_ out and a part of my life now. The whole thing's pretty much perfection, but songs "American" and "Gods and Monsters" keep on giving me the chills with everytime I blast them in my ears. DAMN I can't wait for tomorrow morning to blast it all over my house and let the whole world (the neighbors) know mama Lana is back with something real real good.

and 2! because I couldn't wait to show you guys this new outfit post shot by the gorgeous Olya here below who I'll be shooting outfit posts from now on! and my new baby, the Acne Shiloh DIY I recently made. I gotta admit I ussually love most of DIY's online by my friend and the genious Ivania and at the back of my head I always go: DO IT but it just never happens. BUT THIS ONE I HAD TO HAVE. It all started with Ann Sofie Back's cow skin-chain strap bag from her side label BACK SS 13 (another bag I crave and need to DIY) and then I discovered Acne had a way simpler and delish motorcycle version of the cow cutie; and boooooooy do I love me a good motorcycle-anything!

So please DO get into Lana's Paradise, DO wear goalie padded pants strapped under your heels and DO mix gold and silver jewelry more often.


6 comments:

  1. you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These outfit shots are amazing! It's like a Givenchy campaign and I'm not even kidding. I love your bag DIY too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like an American. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you get that perfect wavy hair? amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These images are beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tend to adore everyone who loves Lana Del Rey..haha.and Gods And Monsters is ultra-fantastic, yes *u*

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS