11/27/12

BITCH DON'T KILL MY VIBE.

pics by Olya.

Sometimes life is a bitch and all I wanna say in return is BITCH DON'T KILL MY VIBE.

ALL I'm trying to do is get things right and somehow it all comes back down. Although self-pitty is not an option, I find myself wondering often WHY WHY WHY?

Thank God clothes exist in this case and wearing cashmere, denim, mohair and suede altogether is one of those feelings that make it all right.

Some of you have trully loved the amount of music I've been posting around here lately so Imma keep it coming for y'all boos cause my facebook home feed has been off the hook lately with amazing songs popping with every refresh like nobody's business.


2 comments:

  1. I love the look of black and orange together and agreed from above THAT COAT.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS