11/27/12

YOU MAKE ME CRAZY, YOU MAKE ME WILD.


I can't believe I will actually see her live, I will experience her whole divine self in real life and I will think all kinds of amazing thoughts you always come up with at concerts like: I'M HERE, WITH HER.......WE'RE BREATHING THE SAME AIR......SHE'S REAL.......................................

MY HEART goes to my bf who once again gives me an amazing gift, and to my friend Patrick with whom I listened to the PARADISE edition once it was released at the same time via whatsapp. Can't for it to be 29.05.13 and cry tears of joy that whole night with them both while listening to HER.

3 comments:

  1. woo I like everything I see here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaah I saw her live this last summer and she came down from the stage to greet the fans while singing in all her perfect femme fatale glory, and she actually held my hand and looked at me and i've been dead since, so... I hopeyou have an amazing time and sing along for life !

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCKY LUCKY. I am extremely jealous right now. Extremely.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS