Here something I've been dying to tell you all about!!!!!!!!!!
As exciting things most def not only happen offline, my friends Izzy, Andrew and I have teamed up on a DIY collective which I promise will heat things up for good on the boy blogosphere.
None of us is any longer on their own while creating those statement wardrobe or accesory pieces. And YOU shouldn't be either! it doesn't matter how big of a blogger you might be, online presence is all that matters! all you need to do is @ us on twitter or instagram with a picture of a DIY you made and just drop a couple of lines on why you'd like to join the gang!
2. The three judges deliberate and decide which blogger(s) get to be part of the collaboration, and who they DIY for/who DIY’s their piece.
3. Each winning contestant shall create a DIY men’s fashion item according to the brief, and ship it to the blogger he is assigned to.
4. Each winning contestant will receive a DIY men’s fashion item from a blogger assigned to him, and shall photograph himself in an outfit post featuring the DIY piece he received. Dialogue and collaboration between creator and recipient is highly encouraged!
5. When all the pieces have been created and photographed, the three judges will set a time when all posts will be synchronized to go live. Each winning contestant’s post must feature: (1) the DIY process of the item he created (2) a photograph of the item styled on the blogger who received the item he created (3) a graphic featuring all DIYed outfits of all bloggers involved (4) links to all blogs involved.
6. This is a non-compensated, not-for-profit project. Creative collaboration is encouraged, and the discovery and support of new talent is the goal.