1/22/13

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A SHOE MAKES.




I just got home from Rotterdam where I scored these BALLY vintage booties (pic #1)  a couple of hours ago!!!!!
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy since they resemble a lot them 70's men high heel boots (pic #2) I wore till they fell apart last year. So not happening again. A good shoe don't come around that often....unless you got money to blow obvi.

When I walk they sound expensive and heavy. I'm only not sure about the golden buckle though; Izzy told me I should not remove it but paint it matte black which really doesn't sound like a bad idea at all!

Sorry for the angry face but this pose was difficult lololol

ps. HOW relevant is this video right now! cute but over all COOL people; having fun, being lovely, drunk and beautiful. My bf said it felt like our generation's Studio 54 to him! I kind of agree tbh.

2 comments:

  1. I neeed!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25.1.13

    NEVER stop blogging. And don't u dare stop posting M U S I C

    yours is the only blog that i can say i love

    xx

    p

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS