2/28/13

GREY CHUNKY SHIMMER.


 This has been the look lately....baggy, comfy, one-tone-y, warm and practical. STILL CUTE THO.

I've been working so much for school and "2" related projects that there's not much space left for them restricting impractical outfits I like. Still I thought I'd drop this look since I don't always look this way. This lammy is one of those pieces I would count in my "THINGS I'D RESCUE IN CASE OF FIRE" stash. Besides being the warmest, it's also the one that makes me feel the most expensive; and that's something you want to feel believe me.

5 comments:

  1. so goodddd... yummy greys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ?!?!?!??!?! STOP IT. tearing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect. Just one big clump of grey fabulousness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2.3.13

    my friend colors hair at Bergdorf Goodman salon; his favorite client is this women who plops down and declares, "i want you to make me look chic and expensive!"

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1.4.13

    where did you find those shoes?! or do you have any idea where I could best look for them? been wanting em for ages.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS