3/19/13

FURS THINGS FIRST.

pics by Lucci.

This is obvi not real fur, but a damn good substitue in mohair wool with a merged glittery thread. Got it from my bf a long time ago and it's perfect for when you feel like being flashy in a comfy/lazy non-clubby way. Pants are the most beautiful black velvet I ever touched.

This mixtape is exactly how I feel these days; happy, but worried, but dreamy but melancholic.


"Sometimes being really good all the time feels really bad. But I'm on a journey. It's my journey and I'm okay".  

Though I hate quoting Marnie (cause I find her character to be the cuntiest of them all even more than Hannah and Jessa's put together) that sentence talks about doing weird shit at times you're not comfortable with, like making Daft Punk's Harder Better Faster Stronger into an acapella ballad in a room full of strangers. All of this in order to find out what your life sounds like at the moment, and be able to fine-tune it back into a sassy Van Vogue or 1991 kind of tempo. 

Cause if your life doesn't sound like an Azealia Banks single I don't know what you're up to, and I honestly don't need to know either. And if you don't know what I'm talking about that means you're not watching GIRLS and keeping up with our self-absorbed generation. Seriously, stop reading and stream it NOW.

5 comments:

  1. love the witty title haha mwah love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. exquisitely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19.3.13

    gurl, my life sound like Bodega BAMZ, Azealia - so all ya'll crusty hoes need 2 back the fuk up and recognize my labels

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. my life is more like Iggy Azalea - Work

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS