3/10/13

MATRIX MEETS BANJEE.


pics and video by edit genious and sister, Lucci.

If I ever had a reality show the trailer would go something like this!

Just a little gift to the many comments I once got from some of you requesting me on video X

WARNING watch at your own risk: high levels of ratchetness within.

I think each of us as bloggers have a certain power online to build an image and control how people perceive and think about us.

But in my case my dears, it don't get realer than this video!

Oversized has trully become my second skin these days.

7 comments:

  1. #cryingggg.. amazin vid

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever have a reality show, I will definitely be a fan of it. great video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything you do is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're real life amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12.3.13

    TRILL-IONARE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love this comment whomever you are X

      Delete
    2. Anonymous13.3.13

      tis i, (;

      xx

      Delete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS