5/12/13

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE.





This post is dedicated to contradiction.

Just like white Cartier leather bags and Playboy jogging pants clash together.

Just like a Love Aesthetics post would clash against this one.

Last week I listened to Aaliyah, Missy Elliot and Mary J Blige's albums one after the other; and I was amazed about how all three albums were all about men, love, relationships, disappointment, ecstatic love and just that one crazy roller coaster love can be. We need each other and I think our generation tends (wants) to forget that. Thank heaven cry babies (Lana, Sky...) and lost romantics still exist.

My graduation collection, also based on excessive and obsessive ways of loving, is called "You Only Live Twice" and is as well my way of telling this story about contradiction in a visual way. Life's too short to just be a certain way forever and you live as many times as you want as long as you decide to do so.

My sweet sweet boyfriend and all time photographer is shopping the final selection of the collection's photoshoot next to me as I type this. The shoot took place yesterday and I'M DYING to just let the whole world see it, but I need to be strong and make sure nothing slips through twitter, facebook or instagram....but you all will see them go around real real soon.

Here a sneak peak of what happened; use your imagination for now!


5 comments:

  1. Can not waiiit to see your collection Giuliano
    pleeeease send me a snapshot! I mean it when I can not wait

    hahaha I saw those pants at Zeeeman!!! only you can pull them off

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. sassy outfit, you a playa. Please post pictures of your collection! XO

    herlux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14.5.13

    motherfucking u kn0w who !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous22.5.13

    um, anyone not following this blog is a fat retard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your collection.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS