6/11/13

ALWAYS DRESS LIKE YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT.



This is all I listen to atm. This song and "Flash Forward" form the same album remind me of being 17 and new in Amsterdam...that first MillonDollarKids party, that night, my outfit, that first party pic...

It's decided and pretty clear to me that as soon as the school year is over I will be getting rid of almost my whole wardrobe. It's weird to see it happen but my clothing comfort zones and tricks aren't what they used to be. The things I feel the most comfortable in lately (and weirdly) are just the few classic and (more expensive) well fitted pieces of clothing I have; lots of plain white tees and 3 specific pairs of black leather shoes out of a repertoir of 20.

Soon enough I'll have more time to get back to me and I hope (and know) I will come up with a new something to please the world's eyes againnnnnnn.

For now enjoy my half-visible boring outfit last saturday at PIP. My hair has finally reached that nipple-length (lol I don't know how to call this length) I so much longed for since I started the growing process. And even THEN, sometimes I just feel like shaving it all off but I right away regret even having such thoughts in a matter of seconds so don't worry, the weave stays.

2 comments:

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS