6/20/13

YOU LIVE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT.


FINALLY!

Last saturday was our sooooo long anticipated graduation show and I still can't believe it's a fact!
I have no words to describe how it all felt. At some point all I could think of was: THIS WILL NEVER ENDDDDDD.....and when it did, I wanted more. But I guess that's the magic this sick massive addictive world of fashion.

Here is as promised the full collection photoshoot I did with my bf. As the outfits had already been designed and styled way long ago I somehow (don't ask me how) came up with this food styling thing and never had I ever had this much fun buying veggies and fruits at the market before!

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE references Latin folklore music, aka excessive and obsessive ways of loving.

The girl, or character I created for this collection, is somehow me talking through design about who I used to be and where I stand now. The world she lives in now is fast and there’s barely any time left to sit back and think of how life used to be. Being this and herself is all she has now. She dresses herself intelligently to belong to this new world but at the same time to secretly carry her memories along by wearing them. She wears colors, that represent moments and emotions. She wears fine metal frames that give hints of what she used to look like. All of this creating that one aesthetic that no one really understands but still loves.


1 comment:

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS