7/30/13

THE ART OF QUEER PRESSURE.










Just a little shout out and homage to mexican wonder and cool kid Roberto Sanchez. Everytime I end up wandering around his IG I know I will be busy double-tapping my screen for a while. His sources of inspiration are, besides very close to mine, just immaculate and on-fucking-point.

And instagramming is just one of the few things he gets done well. If we are to talk about his on-pointness, his collections are just another proof of it. His S/S 13 for example is my favorite collections of his by far, so many things I'd die to possess and LOVE!

Previews of his upcoming S/S 14 have already landed the realms of IG for all of us to 'like'. And by the looks of the appliqués, prints and accessories I can almost already asume I just love what's about to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS