10/9/13

I FORGOT TO REMEMBER TO FORGET.


1 Silver
2 Theatre National de Chaillot
3 The biggest most gorgeous appartment I've ever been to 
4 Theatre National de Chaillot
5 Louvre
6 Tuileries
7 Chartier
8 Tuileries
9 Outside TOMORROW showroom rue du Mail
10 Outside TOMORROW showroom rue du Mail
11 Crowne Plaza Place de la Republique

Here my last trip to Paris and 1,455,768nth comeback!

...I know I have a comeback every couple of weeks but this time is for real!

Lately I had so many ideas on how to continue to do things differently on the blog (you know that) that it made no sense to keep on posting in the good old format.

Paris in that case helped me a lot to see things in this new lovely but clearer perspective. Fashion week, excessive foies gras eating, gorgeous wine bottles and the heat (YES it was september and we were literally boiling) were all causes of my sleepless nights in the city of romance this last time...and I guess I am to thank them all for it. No sleep trully meant: one on one with myself, creative confrontation and a very needed decision-making process.

FILTERING!!!

So, I'm still keeping you all up to date with my thoughts, still dreamy, cute and informative but with a little bit more depth and focus from now on.

xxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS