10/28/13

IT'S NOT HOW SCARY YOU ARE, IT'S HOW SCARY YOU WANT TO BE.

wearing bf's leather jacket, handmade vintage leather hat, DIY ACNE shilo bag, DIY barbwire print tee.

photos by Cedric.

You all probably don't know this but Halloween is always a big deal for me cause, my birthday is on the same date! so ever since I was very little, my birthday has always been one big dress up party. I guess in that case growing up with costumes in my closet and wearing them as my daily wear really made me who I am today.

Last night I went to a reaaaaaaaally fun Halloween party, at my friend's club PIP which is really near my house. I was going to be in charge of door-bitchin' at the VIP's backstage area. And if there's one thing I know for sure, is that door bitches need to BRING IT everytime, cause some of my friends, such as the gorgeous Gianni Bab, do it often and he for example looks like a million dollars every single time at his door.

So I'm no prfessional make-up artist or nothing like that! but I did my best with this Maori tribal tattoo inspired look which I paired with a lot of leather, my favorite chain strap ACNE DIY bag and this t-shirt which I made the same night of the party hours before going. So I guess you could call this an unintentional new DIY too!...as for instructions, there's not much to it: you just need a plain white t-shirt, thin and thick black textile markers (which you can get at any hobby store) and your drawing skills!!

I went for a realistic type of drawing with this barbwire motif with a lot of shade from my graduation collection (which I was dying to do for myself) but you can always go for something simpler and more 2D if you don't feel so sure about your drawing skills. But try it! it's a lot of fun and super easy. DO make a try out first on another piece of jersey (or whatever fabric you're drawing on) before you start on the real thing to see how the fabric sucks in the ink and to get used to the textile markers if you never worked with them before.

Happy Halloween to everyone, and your costumes better kick ass this year too!

BRING IT!!!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS