10/13/13

WHY GIVE PEARLS TO THE PIGS?


This weekend I took a break from the city and came down south to my Momma, home sweet home.

It's always good to be back, be spoilt, eat eat eat, watch movies and not worry about the TO DO list nor about the whatever you will wear to the opening of the whatever...

Good grounding convos with my mom always do me good to keep me focused and see things even clearerER; the type of clarity and focus you usually miss in the rush of the city routine. The title of this post in that case is one of the coolest things/questions she formulated as we talked yesterday. It can be applied to so many things, people, situations.

Are you a pearl keeper or do you waste them sometimes too?

Have a lovely sunday <3

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous13.10.13

    Pure fun, love and happieness <3

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS