10/23/13

YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM NOW.



I'm so happy everytime I finally have a title for my every blog post.

Such titles don't just come out of nowhere and it's really important to me that each of them represent or stand for something I've seen or heard lately that trully marked me.

This one right here stands for a very brutal but strong line miss Naomi Campbell dropped on THE FACE (USA, altho UK is so much better!) to her finalist china porcelain doll Zi Lin. It wasn't anymore about competing towards the challenge, but competing against her fellow finalists; they were no longer her housemates nor the sweet girls who also made it to the finals...they were her rivals and the pray.

Now, I'm not after killing anybody anytime soon around here! but considering the moment and place I'm at right now, I just feel like Naomi talked to me. There's no time to waste, and I need to nail and kill everything I'm good at like it's never been killed before.

These pictures right here are my favorite shots, from one of my favorite editorials going around at the moment. Styling is immaculate and they just stand for everything I feel and am into right now. It's sophisticated androginy, fearless vision and a certain high-brow attitude that I'm secretly loving. Check the rest of the story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS