11/22/13

BEST CASE SCENARIO.

photos by Cédric.

Iphone cases were that thing I always waited to get into because the right one had never really crossed me before.

Remember my shady Céline parody tee DIY? although I don't wear the t-shirt as often as I'd like and the case is extremly narcissistic for me to wear, I still dare to wear it because: 1. it was my bf who had it made for my bday, 2. I don't look like myself and 3. why the F not!

The white rubber babe is wrong but right in so many ways. It's DIS magazine meets Street Fighter meets Hentai meets sculpture meets Second Life meets 3D. And when you see something and so many good references ring so many bells, impulse shopping seems perfectly natural and reasonable for once.
 


3 comments:

  1. so sweet of your bf!! i want a customized one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22.11.13

    that first case though<3 plz tell us where u got it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! but I actually found that rubber white case at a super random and inexpensive all-phone-related hardware store in my town! I guess it was pure luck! X

      Delete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS