11/15/13

LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE.

wearing boyfriend's Bill Tornade blazer, Ann Demeulemeester robe, white shirt by 2, velvet ASOS skinnies and Zara boots.

So this was Berlin for me!

I have to say I'm a bit ashamed of not really having amazing pictures of the place nor of the things I bought which have all the potential in the world for great outfit posts. But oh well, at the end this trip was more of a fun and relaxing trip more than a sight-seeing and culturally-rich one (not that those things aren't fun! but you get what I mean).

All we did was: shop, window-shop, have delicious lunches, dinners and had lovely long brainless conversations over huge cups of coffee. It was long ago I was on a trip with no I MUST feeling over anything.

This black robe is one of the things I bought at CASH on my days of hunt there which I'm SO happy with. It's the coziest thing ever without giving you a slouchy nor lazy look. You can tie it from the inside for a slimmer look but as well as from the outside if you're trully cold and need to warm up within your layers. CASH is the retro, younger sibling belonging to one of Berlin’s most ambitious fashion stores Apartment. Located right around the corner from it's big bro, once in this tiny bunker style space you will be trying on clothes in an out of order industrial elevator and might easily underestimate the large amount of beautiful pieces and the highness of labels it holds.

4 comments:

  1. oooh perfect outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing and u know it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thank you so much for your kind words! I especially love them coming from a blogger I admire so much :)
    I miss Tevis Swain...

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS