12/17/13

CÉLINE PRE-FALL 14: A GIRL WHO PUT ON THE WRONG BELT AND LIKED IT.


These are all my wardrobe dreams come true.

I PRAISE a baby blue-anything and that two-tone mink fur coat is just giving me asthma to be honest.

It's so weird how the non-chalant feeling of some pre-fall collections at times ends up being better and far more cooled down than the so anticipated spring summers and fall collections. I love the variety of girls in this lookbook although it's a pitty black girls are still not part of Celine's girl repertoir. The birkenstock was something that hapenned and was fun with fur on it only. So I'm hoping for everyone to get over it soon; but I get it, they sparked that 'stock fever and they want to stick with it since it's theirs now. But please God let it fade. If models don't look fly on them we most certainly won't either...ever...but that's just me.

And as last but not least, the python/judo belt combo. PRAISE. This is a girl who slept through her morning, got dressed in a rush, put on the wrong belt and liked it. Wonder if she's cold? don't bother she doesn't drive, she gets driven and only wears mink to step in and out of doors. THE LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS