12/31/13

DON'T JUST WISH, BECOME.



2 / I Wish I Were That Girl

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

This is that short mini fashion film / music video I shot for 2 a while ago this year. I just couldn't found the right moment to release it and since this year will only last for a couple of more hours still, the timing finally felt right. I guess more than a video promo we could see it as a mini New Year resolution.

This is exactly how I would love to look like if I were to be a girl. Effortlessly mismatched with no fucks to give. That's where this all started actually. I fused my fantasy with this itchy idea I had of making a new video for 2 and then came "Dreams", originally by Fleetwood Mac but remixed by Deep Dish featuring Stevie Nicks, a song I used to sing to myself in the mirror every morning before crashing school.

I hope 2014 will be the year we can all get one step closer to becoming who we want to be. Not escape, not just wish, but BECOME.

Happy New Year!
X

2 comments:

  1. I got hooked on this song because of your blog and this vid is simply YOU and I love the feel

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS