1/15/14

I WISH I WERE TALLER AND RICHER, BUT THE HAIR YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT.




photos by Cédric.

1. Jardin des Archives Nationales, Paris.
2. The Rullla - FULLA DAT.
3. Andrej & Alex.

So I'm having a bit of a hair crisis. It's been three full years since I started growing it and dreaming of long black hair...braided, tucked inside my jacket, straightened, beach-wavy, you name it I had it. And since my art school days are now over, I've wondered what will this new year bring looks wise for me. These images of Alex and Andrej remind me always of how much fun boys with long hair have and with how many things we can actually get away with; but then I think of all the things I used to do when bald-headed and I'm so tempted to do the you know what.

But the you know what is not happening yet. I just need to find a new length? cut? COLOR?...sometimes I hate my complexion just a little bit for not allowing me to have a full diva year in platinum or ashy blonde. Or I guess I could still do it and risk not being able to get a job and having to deal with roots every month. WHAT TO DO???

All advice is divinely welcome! hit me!

On another note, I'm having a job interview in a couple of hours! and diving into a total new doooooope collab with my baby Rianne Suk. The plan is to merge both our aesthetics with guilty pleasures which we had no idea we had in common! we will serve clothes, drawings, music and whatever else comes up along the way.

The last three shoots I've styled in these past months are on their ways to magazine-land so I hope they're published soon to fina fucking lly show you what I've been up to.

1 comment:

  1. YES TO LONGER HAIR!!! im dreaming of getting one too.. actually im using this hair thickening shampoo lol...
    congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS