1/29/14

SHOOTIN LIVIN POPPIN.


Starring Luke Middelburg at FIC models
Photos by Cedric
Hair & grooming by Frances Krol
and styling by you know who!

Although it was already published last week in exclusive for Fucking Young! I'm so excited to finally be able to put it out here again for the ones who check me out on the blogosphere. This has been one of my favorite shoots this far because we shot it at a huge and amazing retro store; so not only were there great furniture pieces from all decades I could play with, but as well really fun props which we decided not to get too crazy with to keep the balance between the THEN and the NOW and NEW.

Last week was CRAZY fun! I got a new job at Maison Rika , got to see good friends debut beautiful collections during Amsterdam fashion week, we got it officially TURNT at them fashion after parties, looked mad cute and then continued onto Patrick's wild birthday house get together. Then monday came around again and I had a really good go-see at ELLE magazine for an internship I'm really aiming for. Fingers crossed!

So, phew. Last night I was finally back home and had a really cool, laid back evening drinking beers over skype with the one and only Maria Tasula from Biting The Hand That Feeds and The Cashmere Hour. She's been one of my favorite bloggers for a long while now and although Biting the Hand That Feeds is still to be continued since december 2012, I still follow her instagram and facebook steps as well as her pictures on The Cashmere Hour which unfortunately (for us) is in finnish. ANYWAY, Maria is doing her Fashion Communication BA at Central Saint Martins for which she's really busy at the moment with a pack of asignments, including a fashion interview. I told her I hope she understood how flattered I was for choosing me for this interview and I also hope we can meet in person sometime soon and just talk with more beers, or WHY NOT a vodka bottle instead, out of the interview context. Big hug to a baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS