2/11/14

BLUE BUT NOT IVY.

wearing hema white t-shirt, sleeveless trenchcoat, broken sweater found at school, motorcycle racing pants and Prada platform oxfords.

photos by Cédric.

It trully feels like we fooled winter this year

So I'm starting to work on my summer hip hop abs

And you should too, cause we had time enough

The nicest hair is the one you don't give a fix to in a whole day

The nicest hair is also always too greasy to go out of the house

The I'm a Slave 4 U Britney kind of greasy which only looks good on I'm a Slave 4 U and on Britney

Sometimes it just feels the best right before it ends

Last night I dreamt I went back to Colombia which looked like a mix of Mexico and Paris. I was wearing a white cotton dress (?!) and was being driven really fast in a baby blue convertible old timer with white leather interior (I was probably in Cuba). I was listening to house music with wind in my hair till two bitches who sat next to me (all of a sudden) tried stealing my iPod.

I didn't know I had an iPod till it was gone

Everyone's breaking up around me

Maybe they don't know what they had either...yet

Blue joke, indelicate stroke

2 comments:

  1. Livia11.2.14

    majestic leather pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need a longer hair and those pants!!! wishes

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS