2/25/14

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL FRESH MEAT.



1.  A friend wired a picture of this boot to me earlier on whatsapp today and I've been daydreaming of summer and festival outfits ever since.

2. CHICKEN GREASE is Jayson Hindley's latest styling stunt, shot by Sam Bayliss Ibram, which once again presses all the right buttons in me. The models add a lot to the type of boy he tries to create everytime and I think he does a great job at that. And although half of the shoot consisted of really gorgeous black and white photos as well, I'm still sticking to these colorful and steamy ones....okay the second last one is one of my favorites too but I think that might have to deal with Jordan Barker's smile more than anythingelse. Sorry not sorry. Check the rest of the story here.

Dream Lover by The Paris Sisters on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS